Recently, foyers or rather, the lack of them have been storming the home decor blogs lately. There are so many simple ways to give your foyer a fresh look. There are also little things you can add to your entryway to create a foyer, such as a console table with a lamp, perhaps a comfy chair, or some artwork. This area is the first thing people see when they come into your home, so why not make it pretty? Its also the first thing you see when you come home, so treat yourself and make it relaxing for your first steps through the door at the end of your day. Here’s a simple, modern way to update your foyer.
- Faye Bench in Blue Linen and Espresso by Acme, original price $148.85, bisonoffice.com.
- Modern Shelves in Espresso by Threshold, original price $19.99 for 23″, Target stores and target.com.
- Succulent Sake Favor, original price $4.95, easternleaf.com.
- Boeding Console Table by Varick Gallery, original price $88.99, wayfair.com.
- Chrome Accent Lamp with Shade by Essential Home, original price $24.99, Kmart stores and kmart.com.
- Ash hardwood flooring in Natural by Superior Floors, $5.50 per square foot, superiorfloors.wordpress.com.
- Velvet Throw Pillow in Ocean Blue, original price $9.99 for 18″, worldmarket.com.
- Eggshell paint in Edwardian Lace by Behr Premium Plus, original price $26.97 per gallon, Home Depot stores and homedepot.com.
- 3-Hook Coat Rack in Cappuccino by Monarch Specialties, original price $37.84, homedepot.com.
- Patterned Cotton Rug in Light Green by H&M, original price $29.99 for 28″x 55″, hm.com.
- Zen Vanity Mirror in Espresso by Home Decorators Collection, original price $132 for 38″, homedepot.com.
- Bird photo courtesy of Pinterest. Put in favorite frame.
4397 Route 9 Warrensburg, NY 12885 518-623-2874 firstname.lastname@example.org